Download Full Text (17.9 MB)
Articles in this issue include:
- The Motive and Mission of the Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy
- Hygiene. The Art of Keeping Well, Preventing Disease and Living Long
- Too Much Pathology
- The Religious Newspapers and Drug Advertisements
- Nature's Laboratory in the Living Body as Compared with Mere Chemistry and Drug Medication
- The Oath of Hippocrates, And Irregularities of the "Regulars"
- Scientific Living vs. Senseless Dosing
- Illustrated Interview on Osteopathy in Philadelphia Inquirer, January 29, 1899
- Worry - Its Cause and Cure
- Ventilation. Manner and Necessity of Supplying Wholesome Air for our Homes and the Sickroom by O.J. Snyder
- Renovation and Reconstruction by W.L. Buster
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy, "Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy" (1899). Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy. 38.