Mission: DigitalCommons@PCOM collects, preserves and disseminates the history of the college, records of college life and the intellectual output of students, faculty and staff.
DigitalCommons@PCOM offers permanent global accessibility to all deposited works. It
- Shines a spotlight on PCOM life and culture.
- Enhances College prestige by showcasing academic research.
- Provides open access to digital materials of scholarly, educational and historical interest.
- Advances scholarly communication by disseminating student and faculty scholarship.
- Archives educational materials.
- Provides an electronic publishing platform.
- Showcases College events.
- Preserves collections of research documents.
- Houses digitized collections.
- Contributes to faculty and student recruitment.
Author Participation Benefits
- Meet NIH and NSF requirements for access to funded research.
- Get useful access statistics and monthly email reports on views and downloads of your work.
- Reach a wide audience through open access. Collect all your work in one place.
- Make your work more visible to Google, Google Scholar and other search engines.
- Ensure stability: a persistent URL makes it easy to preserve and share your work.
- Submit a wide variety of content: published and unpublished papers, working papers, data sets, abstracts, posters and instructional materials.
- Submit content in a variety of formats: Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Images, video clips, sound segments, and data sets.
- Receive RSS feed automatic alerts when new material is added.