Download Full Text (21.3 MB)
Articles in this issue include:
- A Summary of the Proceedings of the American Osteopathic Association, Held at the Exposition Grounds, St. Louis by O.J. Snyder
- The Associated Colleges of Osteopathy
- Convention Echoes
- The Hypothesis of the "Pop" as Related to the Anatemo Osteopathic Lesion by Dr. W.J. Conner
- James M. McGee, A.B., M.D., D.O.
- College Life at the P.C.O.
- The Difference by Henry G. Wolf
- The College Changes Ownership
- An Osteopathic Review by Charles W. McCurdy
- College Societies
- Osteopathy Means Adjustment
- Osteopathy as a Profession
- The Hot Water Habit is Healthful
- How to Live a Hundred Years by H.G.W.
- Alumni Notes
- The Wrong Department
- An M.D., Ph. G., D.O. for Fifty Dollars
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy, "Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy Volume 6, Number 3" (1904). Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy. 13.