Download Full Text (4.3 MB)
The May 1943 issue of the Osteopathic Digest includes the following articles:
- To Keep Step with Progress in All Education by Edgar O. Holden
- Resolution or Dissolution-Which? by Frederick A. Long
- Alumni Day
- Osteopathic Meetings
- A Report to the Profession by John G. Keck
- Figures Tell Story of Hospital Growth
- The Status of Endocrine Preparations in Gynecologic Practice by Arthur M. Flack, Jr.
- Alumni Notes
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy
Medical Education | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy, "Osteopathic Digest (May 1943)" (1943). Digest. 56.