Download Full Text (19.3 MB)
Articles in this issue include:
- An Eminent French Physician on the Cause of Disease by O.J. Snyder
- Osteopathy at Asbury Park
- "Osteopathy and the Voice" by Miss R.C. Adams
- "Of Interest to Singers" by J.C. Wilcox
- Titulary Novelties
- Compounding Osteopathy
- A Wonderful Remedy
- Depreciating "the Public"
- The Hoosier Osteos Meet
- A Grateful Testimony by Mrs. Samuel Porter Lummus
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College and Infirmary of Osteopathy, "Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy Volume 3, Number 6" (1901). Philadelphia Journal of Osteopathy. 32.