Download Full Text (12.7 MB)
The February 1, 1929 issue of the Osteopathic Digest includes the following articles:
- January 31st, Dinner Meeting of Leaders and Associates
- The A. O. A. and the P. C. O. Osteopathy's $1,030,000 Project
- Students to Participate in Campaign
- Organizations for Communities Outside Metropolitan Area
- Drop In at Campaign Headquarters
- On the Matter of Soliciting Funds
- Preliminary Statement of Campaign Organization Plans
- Plan of Canvass
- Special Gifts and Memorial Opportunities
- How Much Shall I Give the Campaign?
- Osteopathic Educational Methods
- Who's Who
- "Parents and the Pre-School Child"
- The Campaign
- For Prestige of the Profession
- Around the Campus
- A Letter and the Reply!
- January Meeting of the New York City Osteopathic Assoc.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy
Medical Education | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy, "Osteopathic Digest (February 1, 1929)" (1929). Digest. 18.