Download Full Text (11.4 MB)
The February 1, 1928 issue of the Osteopathic Digest includes the following articles:
- Miller on "Lymph Pump"
- Osteopathy's Dream Coming True
- $9,000 Fund New Goal
- Grove City Clinic
- N. Y. C. Society January Meeting
- Saturday Morning Gynecology Clinic
- When is a Physician Entitled to Cheese It?
- Who's Who
- N. Y. Legislation
- Relation of Malalignment of Structure to Sciatica
- D'Eliscu Establishes Institution in Pasadena
- Do You Know That...
- Middle Ear Deafness
- P. C. O. S. Meeting
- Undergrad's Viewpoint
- P. C. O., 34; Delaware, 33
- Around the Campus
- Questions and Answers
- Book Review
- Foman Tells "How to Study''
- Osteopathy Wins by Second Half Rally
- Osteopathy Wins, 38-16
- Penna. State Meeting
- Philadelphia Normal 38; P. C. O. "Frosh" 17
- Nobody's Business
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy
Medical Education | Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathy
Philadelphia College of Osteopathy, "Osteopathic Digest (February 1, 1928)" (1928). Digest. 14.