Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Department of Psychology
Culturally Aware Psychology Students (CAPS), and
The Office of Diversity and Compliance Present:
Diversity 3.0: From Cultural Competency to Cultural Consciousness - 6th Annual Diversity Conference
Friday, April 10, 2015 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Free and open to all students, faculty, professionals, and the general public
PLEASE NOTE: pre-registration is required. You are required to present a current valid photo ID to be admitted into the lectures.
CEU Credit: Earn up to 6.5 CEs for Psychologists, Social Workers, School Psychologists (NASP), and NBCC Counselors.
For more information: Contact Dr. Yuma I. Tomes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-871-6946.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter at #PCOMdiversity2015.
Browse the contents of CAPS Annual Diversity Conference:
- 2015 Annual Diversity Conference - Diversity 3.0
- 2014 Annual Diversity Conference - From Exclusion to Inclusion
- 2013 Annual Diversity Conference - Cultural Intent vs. Cultural Impact: Expanding your Comfort Zone
- 2012 Annual Diversity Conference - Mind and Body Integration: Cultural Implications
- 2011 Annual Diversity Conference - The Changing Faces of America
- 2010 Annual Diversity Conference - Redefining "Normal"